Scope of Work
- Rehab of roads
- Valley gutters
- Parking lots for a large low-income housing complex
- Winter start, rain, wet subgrade, maintaining tenant access, coordination of other trades, work around separate solar installation project.
- While milling the old asphalt, we encountered soft subgrade at two locations. First location, we blended subgrade with asphalt grindings to stabilize, the other we imported Class II AB with equal success.
- Scheduling , weather and a complex full of residents keep the job interesting, and the managers busy, but we got through the entire project without any major interruptions or complaints.
- Careful strategic planning rendered good production times with minimal delays.
- 26 separate proposals and 5 change orders showed DRYCO’s dedication to the project requirements.
- Not one failed inspection with the City of Fresno.
- Outside contractors (separate contracts) trenched though our new asphalt, drilled holes in it, drove cranes on it, and installed solar canopies over our work areas.. Very challenging, but we adapted.
Scope of Work
- DRYCO restored this old parking lot to like-new condition during construction of a new building
- Asphalt crack fill
- Double Coat of Asphalt Seal Coat
- Striping, Signage and Wheel stops
- New ADA parking stalls
Other Job Highlights
Asphalt repairs and maintenance you can count on.
Repair, remove, recycle, resurface—DRYCO incorporates the latest asphalt technologies in all repairs we perform, from pot hole repair, ADA improvements, and overlay to full-depth replacement (FDR). We provide comprehensive services for all stages of pavement engineering and maintenance including conform grinding, parking lot resurface and overlay, ADA site compliance, cement treatments, pulverize in place, drainage solutions for extended life, driveway repairs, trenching, asphalt berms, and speed bumps.
Friday, February 2 8:30am – 1:00pm
Breakfast and registration begins at 8:15am
DRYCO Headquarters 42745 Boscell Road, Fremont, CA 94538
To Register: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following information:
# of Attendees:
- The Dealerships’ parking lot was in such bad shape that they could no longer see their parking stalls due to erosion and heavy gravel build up
- After heavy clean up and seal coat we could provide them with a modified striping layout to better suit the growing store
- The Parking lot had had little to no maintenance in years so there was a few tons worth of gravel removed from the asphalt during clean up
- Due to heavily eroded asphalt it took twice the normal amount of seal coat needed to complete a job of this size. Working around a very popular dealership requires constant monitoring of heavy foot traffic around of jobsite