RSS

Asphalt Fact

20 Mar
Did you know Oil (or liquid asphalt) makes up only 5% of the asphalt pavement material. The other 95% is aggregate.
Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on March 20, 2017 in Uncategorized

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: